Find your next materials supplier
The global battery minerals value chain will be a $300bn sector by 2030Read more here
Strategies to reduce the cost of battery production
Switching to less mineral-intensive cathode chemistries with stable commodity pricesSecure your place
Discoveries in battery mineral extractions
Here the innovative technology and a new minefield for battery extractionsView the latest program
Expert speakers to date
- Mukesh Chatter
- Dmitry Voronin
- Matthew Halls
- Andreas Bareid
- Katharina Gerber
LiCAP Technologies, Inc.
- Moshiel Biton
- David Andrews
Mining Investment Service
- Aart Van den Dool
Laser Mining Equipment
- Michael Clarke
The Metals Company
- Jamal Rostami
Colorado School of Mines
- ABB Inc.
- E3 Metals
- Von Roll USA, Inc.
- Rogers Corporation
- Carter Logistics, LLC
- Nikola Corporation
- Gamma Technologies
- South 8 Technologies, Inc.
- Environmental Resources Management
- Nautilus Minerals Inc.
- IHC Mining B.V.
- Neptune Minerals Inc.
- Minister of Minerals and Natural Resources
Who should attend
- Mining & Mineral Extraction
- Upstream Exploration
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Mining Equipment Services
- Equipment Certification Services
- Geology and Mineralogy
- Materials Research
- Electrochemical Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Battery Process Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industry Association
- Business Development
- Industrial Automation and Control
- Sales and Marketing/ Market Analysis
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Regulations and Compliances
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Investment and Project Finance
The BATTERY MINERALS & SUPPLY CHAIN 2023 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in battery mineral extractions, new extraction technology, and advancements in next-generation battery chemistry.view more...
Subscribe for updates:
The Premier Forum for Battery Minerals, Exploration, and the Supply Chain
Welcome to the BATTERY MINERALS & SUPPLY CHAIN 2023 Exhibition and Conference, where leading battery mineral miners and upstream explorers will meet with battery manufacturers and investors in Toronto, Ontario, to explore the latest trends in battery mineral exploration, processing, and the supply chain.
In the race to find alternatives to fossil fuels, as major global car manufacturers rush to build new electric vehicles, demand for the commodities which make up lithium-ion batteries powering EVs is beginning to skyrocket. The recent geopolitical tensions in key mineral-producing regions and underinvestment in battery mineral exploration during the last few years have disrupted the global battery supply chain for battery minerals such as lithium, nickel, graphite, cobalt, and manganese.
The industry is seeking insights into the demand-supply dynamics that contribute to the price volatility of key battery minerals and new approaches to mineral and metallurgical processing and battery chemistry to ensure a secure and sustainable global supply chain.
The conference would provide an opportunity to hear from explorers on the next big discoveries and novel extraction and processing technology to boost production, address supply chain concerns, and meet automotive manufacturers' needs. The conference will provide a platform for mining companies to showcase their battery minerals projects to prospective investors.
Key topics on this year's agenda include:
- Market intelligence on battery minerals demand and supply dynamics
- Exploring next-generation battery chemistry and a path towards cost-optimization
- Supply chain strategies from global battery manufacturers and major mineral producers
- Effect of battery mineral availability and recovery through battery recycling initiatives
- Status of new development projects in global upstream battery mineral exploration
- Upcoming regulations and ESG guidelines toward responsible mineral extractions
- Case studies of innovative mining processes in battery mineral production
This year's BATTERY MINERALS & SUPPLY CHAIN 2023 is set to become the world's leading exhibition and conference exclusively for upstream battery mineral miners and explorers and downstream processing to meet and collaborate with end-users, including battery manufacturers, to address mineral quality and critical supply chains. In addition, investors and financiers would have a broad overview of the market outlook of battery minerals as an industry and a snapshot of the major upcoming projects to address supply chain challenges.
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders across the battery manufacturing supply chain to network, build cross-market relationships, and discuss the real challenges and opportunities in battery mineral exploration, processing, and the supply chain.
Call for Presentation
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading "Call for Papers – Battery Minerals & Supply Chain 2023".
To secure your place at BATTERY MINERALS & SUPPLY CHAIN 2023 or if you require more information, please contact delegates@iQ-Hub.com.
Key topics for 2023:
- Market intelligence and outlook on global demand and price volatility of battery minerals
Understand the key market drivers for the battery minerals industry from a global perspective, along with commerce and supply chain dynamics under the current geopolitical environment.
- Exploring the next-generation battery chemistry toward battery cost optimization
Get an update on the latest research in alternative battery chemistry with lower critical mineral intensity, such as LFP (lithium-ion phosphate) chemistry, manganese-rich cathode chemistry (LNMO), and lithium-free Na-ion battery chemistries.
- New Supply Chain strategies from global battery manufacturers with major mineral producers
Under the current situation of disruptions in the global supply chain, hear from experts on innovative strategies for streamlining the value chain of battery minerals in the face of high global demands.
- Effect of battery mineral availability on pushing boundaries of recovery through battery recycling
Gain insights on how new technologies involving battery recycling for mineral recovery are prioritized to augment material availability.
- Status of new global projects in upstream battery mineral exploration
Hear from key miners and upstream explorers on the exciting prospects of newly discovered project sites across the globe for lithium, nickel, graphite, and other rare earth minerals.
- Upcoming ESG guidelines toward responsible mineral extractions
To gain higher investor confidence, understand how battery mineral corporations aim for the highest environmental and social governance standards in their mineral extraction policies.
- Case studies of innovative mining processes in mineral production
Evaluate case studies of new extraction techniques and other processing methodologies adapted for lithium and other rare earth minerals in their downstream production processes.
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- Excellent conference. Great to have key players from the mining industry at the event.
Mark Brown (Minister of Minerals and Natural Resources, Cook Islands)
- The presentation were very relevant to our current issues and I found the conference very useful both technically and socially.
Robert Goodden (Subsea minerals)