Find your next materials supplier
The global battery minerals value chain will be a $300bn sector by 2030Read more here
Strategies to reduce the cost of battery production
Switching to less mineral-intensive cathode chemistries with stable commodity pricesSecure your place
Discoveries in battery mineral extractions
Hear innovative technology and a new minefield for battery extractionsView the latest program
Expert speakers to date
- Anu Jose
Frost & Sullivan
- Zyan Kalyan
Altus Capital Partners
- Florent Bouguin
- Jean-Francois Beland
- Christopher Langdon
McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- John Steen
University of British Columbia
- Robert Privette
- Remi Piet
- Nicole Brewster
- Stephen Uwazota
- American Battery Technology Company
- Optel Group
- Linct Materials Pte. Ltd.
- Global Sea Mineral Resources (DEME group)
- Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- TODA Advanced Materials
- Callinex Mines Inc.
- Nova Bus Inc
- Li Cycle
- Renforth Resources
- SOQUEM Inc.
- Magna International
Who should attend
- Mining & Mineral Extraction
- Upstream Exploration
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Mining Equipment Services
- Equipment Certification Services
- Geology and Mineralogy
- Materials Research
- Electrochemical Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Battery Process Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industry Association
- Business Development
- Industrial Automation and Control
- Sales and Marketing/ Market Analysis
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Regulations and Compliances
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Investment and Project Finance
- Battery OEMs
- Automotive OEMs
- Mining & Exploration
- Metal Refining
- Technical Services Consultancy
- Materials Science Research & Development
- Electrochemical Manufacturing
- Market Intelligence
- Environmental Agencies
- Industrial Automation
- Engineering Design Companies
- Commodity Management
- Metallurgical Consultancy
- International Industry Standards
- Industry Associations and Alliances
- Government Agencies/ Public Policy Institutions
- ESG Advisors & Consultants
- Regulatory Authorities
- Legal/ Compliance Services Providers
- News Reporters and Journalists
- Investment and Finance Companies
The BATTERY MINERALS & SUPPLY CHAIN 2024 Exhibition and Conference is the only event to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest battery mineral extractions, new extraction technology, and advancements in next-generation battery chemistry.view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2024:
- Market intelligence and outlook on global demand and price volatility of battery minerals
Understand the key market drivers for the battery minerals industry globally, along with commerce and supply chain dynamics under the current geopolitical environment.
- Exploring the next-generation battery chemistry toward battery cost optimization
Get an update on the latest research in alternative battery chemistry with lower critical mineral intensity, such as lithium-ion phosphate chemistry (LFP), manganese-rich cathode chemistry (LNMO), and lithium-free Na-ion battery chemistries.
- New Supply Chain strategies from global battery manufacturers with major mineral producers
Under the current situation of disruptions in the global supply chain, hear from experts on innovative strategies for streamlining the value chain of battery minerals in the face of high global demands.
- Effect of battery mineral availability on pushing boundaries of recovery through battery recycling
Gain insights on how new technologies involving battery recycling for mineral recovery are prioritized to augment material availability.
- Status of new global projects in upstream battery mineral exploration
Hear from key miners and upstream explorers on the exciting prospects of newly discovered project sites across the globe for lithium, nickel, graphite, and other rare earth minerals.
- Upcoming ESG guidelines toward responsible mineral extractions
To gain higher investor confidence, understand how battery mineral corporations aim for the highest environmental and social governance standards in their mineral extraction policies.
- Case studies of innovative mining processes in mineral production
Evaluate case studies of new extraction techniques and other processing methodologies adapted for lithium and other rare earth minerals in their downstream production processes.
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- Excellent conference. Great to have key players from the mining industry at the event.
Mark Brown (Minister of Minerals and Natural Resources, Cook Islands)
- The presentation were very relevant to our current issues and I found the conference very useful both technically and socially.
Robert Goodden (Subsea Minerals)